Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ace Case Tuckable Holster

Click here to read more.

Here is yet another one of our excellent high-quality low-price items that really works, the Ace Case Tuckable Holster. I thought I would once again bring another of our values to your attention. According to our reviews our customers love this holster too. This holster is MADE IN THE USA.

For those of us who carry concealed every day the search for a good holster that fits our body, our wardrobe, our gun and our wallet can be a long and expensive one. For some it is never ending.

I have started with and have ended up with inside the waistband (IWB) carry. The search for a holster has led me to try many holsters of this style and I consider this particular one to be a bargain at twice the price.

The gun sits in the holster solidly with none of the movement I have found with some other major brand IWB holsters at this price point. The holster also sits very solidly in between your drawers and your pants.

The design lets the gun ride very low in the waistband getting it out of sight and out of the way.

This holster features a very strong steel belt clip that solidly mounts it on your belt. I have had zero problems with the clip coming off the belt.

At this price anyone who prefers IWB carry and anyone who has thought about IWB carry should give this holster a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment